WHO ARE WE?
AJA INNOVATIONS LTD is a Zambian company which was established under auspicious of the citizens economic empowerment act and is committed to assisting companies. organization and government works towards more sustainable solutions.
WHAT WE DO
- clean-up of oil spills
- provide environmental protection, water, land, air.
- undertake rehabilitation of accident sites
- provide environmental emergency response
- hazardous waste management of obsolete chemicals
WHERE ARE WE GOING
AJA INNOVATIONS is working towards contributing to a cleaner and safer Zambia and world at large
OUR QUALITY CHARTER
- Quality through expertise
- . Innovation – always one step ahead
- . Maximum customer satisfaction is our goal
- . Impress customers and exceed expectation
- . Dedication to high standard with experience
- . One on one integrated
- solutions with a client focused approach
- . Cost – electiveness combined with optimum
- energy, anciency and availability.
- . Awareness of human and environmental issues
- MISSION STATEMENT
- We are a valued partner in the development of innovative, economical and efficient water and
- land pollution control system.
- CLIENT – FOCUSED:
- Experience and expertise through the process
- . A PARTNER IN EVERYTHING:
- From ideas to an integrated solution
- . SMART PROCESSES:
- Efficient and economical
- . AHEAD OF ITS TIME:
- Innovative concepts
- . MY SOLUTION:
- Custom designs for individual clients.
AJA INNOVATIONS LTD is wholly owned by indigenous Zambians. The company was registered on 30th day of March 2017, and the registration number is
AJA INNOVATIONS LIMITED
2017-Interceptor – SEBA FOODS.
2017 to 2020 – Supply of oil absorbent materials – TAZAMA PIPELINE Ltd.
2017 – Soil erosion control – ZPPA.
2018 – Supply of oil absorbent materials – SELECT SEED Ltd
2018 to 2020 – Interceptor cleaning – ENGEN PETROLEUM.
2018 – Oil Spill cleaning – SEBA FOODS
2019 to 2020 – Hazardous waste management & spill control -SILVERLANDS FARMS
2019 – Spill control – PUMA
2020 to 2023 – Hazardous waste management – ZESCO (on a running contract)
2020 to 2023 – Medical Waste management – FaireView Hospital ( on a running contract)
2020 – Jet A1 spill control – Kandodo Logistics
2020 – Environmental Services – Total Zambia